28cm Deep Saute Pan with lid
This high-quality, heavy duty large saute pan has deep sides, which is perfect for making casseroles on the hob or in the oven.
This low-fat chunky vegetable chilli is packed full of goodness, spice and heat. If you prefer yours cooler then reduce the amount of chilli you add. Adding apple and pickle gives it a lovely hint of sweetness while dry frying keeps that fat and calories low. Comforting hearty and warm and only 187 calories. Magnifico!
ADD TO MY PLAYLIST
Calories per serving
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 eating apple, peeled and cored
- 2 tsps sweet pickle
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 100g (4oz) broad beans
- 100g (4oz) frozen peas
- 100g (4oz) carrots, peeled and chopped
- 100g (4oz) potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 225g (8oz) can baked beans or red kidney beans
- 1 tsp chilli powder (or to taste)
- 3 chillies, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 100ml (4 fl oz) vegetable stock
- Place all the ingredients in a saucepan and cover.
- Simmer for 1 hour stirring occasionally.
- Remove the lid and continue to cook until the liquid has reduced to a thick consistency.
- Take out the bay leaf and serve with boiled basmati rice (1 blue portion pot/55g uncooked weight per person).