Rosemary Conley Try Me Food Box
The Try-Me Food Box is the perfect way to sample the Rosemary Conley Food Range
Tomato, Beetroot and Basil Salad
The vibrant purple British root vegetable beetroot is renowned as a great liver, blood and kidney cleanser. Used here in a salad with a fruity vinaigrette dressing it makes a tasty starter or side dish. Only 32 calories and 0.3% fat.
ADD TO MY PLAYLIST
Tomato, beetroot and basil salad
Calories per serving
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 4 spring onions
- 100g cooked fresh beetroot
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp mango juice
- 1 tbsp raspberry vinegar
- 1 tsp runny honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 100g rocket leaves
- Slice 4 ripe tomatoes, 4 spring onions and 100g cooked, fresh beetroot and place in a bowl with 8 fresh basil leaves.
- Mix together 1 tbsp each of mango juice and raspberry vinegar, add 1 tsp each of runny honey and Dijon mustard, mix well, and pour over the vegetables.
- Lay 100g rocket leaves on a serving dish and arrange the beetroot salad on top.
- Serve as a salad accompaniment.