Steak in Mushroom Sauce
This flash fried beef steak and simple mushroom sauce couldn't be easier or quicker and makes a really tasty supper dish for 2. 173 calories and 3.2% fat.
ADD TO MY PLAYLIST
Steak in mushroom sauce
Calories per serving
- 2 thin beef steaks (250g total)
- 100g chestnut mushrooms
- 1 tsp Knorr Touch of taste beef stock
- 75ml water
- ½ tbsp low-fat yogurt
- Dry-fry 2 thin beef steaks (250g total) quickly on both sides.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm. Add 100g chestnut mushrooms to the pan and cook for 1 minute before adding 1 tsp Knorr Touch of Taste beef stock and 75ml water.
- Bring the sauce to the boil and reduce by half. Remove from the heat and stir in ½ tbsp low-fat yogurt.
- Transfer the steaks to serving plates and top with the mushroom sauce. Serve with green vegetables or salad.