28cm Deep Saute Pan with lid
This high-quality, heavy duty large saute pan has deep sides, which is perfect for making casseroles on the hob or in the oven.
Steak in Mushroom Sauce
This flash fried beef steak and simple mushroom sauce couldn't be easier or quicker and makes a really tasty supper dish for 2. 173 calories and 3.2% fat.
ADD TO MY PLAYLIST
Steak in mushroom sauce
Calories per serving
- 2 thin beef steaks (250g total)
- 100g chestnut mushrooms
- 1 tsp Knorr Touch of taste beef stock
- 75ml water
- ½ tbsp low-fat yogurt
- Dry-fry 2 thin beef steaks (250g total) quickly on both sides.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm. Add 100g chestnut mushrooms to the pan and cook for 1 minute before adding 1 tsp Knorr Touch of Taste beef stock and 75ml water.
- Bring the sauce to the boil and reduce by half. Remove from the heat and stir in ½ tbsp low-fat yogurt.
- Transfer the steaks to serving plates and top with the mushroom sauce. Serve with green vegetables or salad.