Salmon Fish Fingers
This really easy recipe for salmon fish fingers is slightly posher than anything you'd buy from Captain Birdseye and you've got the peace of mind of knowing exactly what's in them. Using polenta instead of bread crumbs keeps the whole thing gluten free and the kids will never know this is health food. 235 calories and 7.6% fat
ADD TO MY PLAYLIST
Salmon fish fingers
Calories per serving
- 300g salmon fillet
- 100g coarse polenta flour
- 3 tbsp Hellmann’s extra light mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander, to serve
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- Cut the salmon into strips and place in a shallow bowl. Season with salt and black pepper then roll the strips in the polenta flour, coating all sides. Place on a non-stick baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, garlic, ground coriander and chilli.
- Transfer the salmon fish fingers to serving plates, sprinkle with fresh coriander and serve with mayonnaise, potatoes and a mixed leaf salad.