Quick and Easy Chicken Curry
This lovely low-fat chicken curry recipe is really easy to prepare and cooked in a single pan with no need for hours of marinating or cooking. A delicious, healthy tasty meal and only 246 calories and 0.5% fat
ADD TO MY PLAYLIST
Quick & easy chicken curry
Calories per serving
- 115g chicken breast (no skin), chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 small chilli, chopped
- ½ green pepper, chopped
- 25g button mushrooms (optional)
- 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- Dry-fry 115g chopped chicken breast (no skin) with ½ chopped onion and 1 crushed garlic clove.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp curry powder over and 'cook out' for 1 minute, then add 1 small chopped chilli, ½ chopped green pepper, 25g button mushrooms (optional) and 1 x 400g can chopped tomatoes and simmer for 5 minutes to reduce.
- Serve with 1 blue Portion Pot (55g uncooked weight) basmati rice boiled with 1 vegetable stock cube.