Mint and Garlic Lamb Steaks
At only 155 calories these succulent and juicy lamb steaks are quick to cook and make a satisfying midweek supper
ADD TO MY PLAYLIST
Mint and garlic lamb steaks
Calories per serving
- 400g very lean lamb leg steaks
- pinch of rosemary-flavoured sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp mint jelly
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- cracked black pepper
- fresh mint leaves to garnish
- Place the lamb in a dish and season with the sea salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- Rub the garlic into the steaks, then spread with the mint jelly and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a non-stick griddle pan until hot. Add the steaks and cook quickly for 2-3 minutes on each side until well browned. Remove the lamb from the pan and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and a little water to the pan to deglaze it, then pour the juices into a serving jug.
- Arrange the lamb steaks on a bed of couscous (1 blue portion pot/50g uncooked weight per person). Drizzle the juices over the top. Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve with green vegetables.