28cm Deep Saute Pan with lid
This high-quality, heavy duty large saute pan has deep sides, which is perfect for making casseroles on the hob or in the oven.
Chicken and Chilli Stir-fry
This is one of Rosemary's favourites! A crunchy, colourful chicken stir fry recipe with ginger, soy and sweet chilli sauce. It serves up a mammoth portion at just 247 calories and 0.4% fat. Don't forget to add on the extra calories if you serve with rice or noodles.
ADD TO MY PLAYLIST
Chicken and Chilli Stir-Fry
Calories per serving
- 1 skinless chicken breast (approx. 110g), chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ red onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- ½ fresh chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ each green, red and yellow peppers, cut into bite-sized squares
- 6 button mushrooms, halved
- 2cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and finely grated
- ½ bunch fresh coriander, coarsely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- For the sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli and ginger dipping sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Preheat a non-stick wok.
- When hot, add the chopped chicken breast, the crushed garlic and freshly ground black pepper.
- Toss the chicken to seal it on all sides and cook for 6 – 7 minutes.
- When the chicken is almost cooked, add the chopped red onion and the celery and heat through.
- Then add the chopped chilli, chopped peppers and mushrooms and toss well to heat through.
- When all the ingredients are hot, add the grated ginger and then stir in the chilli and ginger dipping sauce and soy sauce.
- Just before serving, stir in the fresh coriander. Serve with additional soy sauce if desired.