24cm Semi flat Frying Pan with lid
A high quality frying pan which is perfect for dry frying eggs and omelettes and much, much more. With a detachable handle, the pan becomes a fantastic oven dish too!
Black Pudding Risotto
This healthy risotto recipe makes a great supper dish and uses a low-fat secret ingredient - Bury's black pudding. The robust flavour of the black pudding is perfectly complimented by the creaminess of the Arborio rice and results in a tasty, filling, low calorie meal. 261 calories and 1.4% fat
ADD TO MY PLAYLIST
Black pudding risotto
Calories per serving
- 4 pieces Bury's low fat Black Pudding
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g Arborio risotto rice
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- black pepper
- Chop the black pudding into chunky pieces. In a non-stick pan dry-fry the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the black pudding and cook for 1-2 minutes before adding the rice and gradually stirring in the stock 150ml at a time. Each time the stock is absorbed, stir in a little more.
- Repeat until all the stock has been absorbed and the rice is fully cooked. Season with black pepper.
- Transfer to serving plates and garnish with a little freshly chopped parsley.
Substitute the black pudding for bacon if you prefer.